To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 2:31 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how do I turn off type over mode in word 2003

You probably hit the control/alt key immediately to the right of the space bar at the same time as the letter I.

ctrl/alt + I toggles between insert and overtype modes so hitting the same key combination should switch you back. Jaws normally announces this change, although it might not in some verbosity settings.

Hope that helps & all the best,
Barry G
----- Original Message ----- From: "jason smith" <thisi...@picknowl.com.au>