hi Chris.

question, do i still have to bye windows 7 if i have a genuine vista key and all? Or could i just upgrade?

and what do i do with my vista?

From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 9:18 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows 7 upgrade purchase

You can install the upgrade over XP so long as the copy of XP is genuine. This won't apply for the EU since their copies will have an "E" at the end, meaning no internet browser, so the option to upgrade will be disabled in all cases. In all cases! You'll have to do a clean install since there's no upgrade path from XP.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com