From: "Van Der Walt Riana" <rivanderw...@justice.gov.za>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 2:38 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] skype

Hello David,

You don't have to remove earlier versions and you can even update from
within your presently installed skype's update menu option.

The advantage not to uninstall previous version first, is that all your
present skype settings, or almost all, are transferred as is and you
don't have to re-enter your profile.

However, I still find 3.8 less cumbersome to use than version 4, even
with the scripts and scripts are also out for 4.1, but the last time I
heard, 4.1 was still a beta, although improved on version 4.

On the skype topic, can someone please indicate, using jaws 9 and/or 10,
how to hide call and chat history from showing and also how to enable it
when necessary?  I preferably want to do this in version 3.8, but tips
to accomplish it in version 4 would also be welcome.

Thanks and regards

Riana