Hi David,

I'm sorry, but this is rather unfair of you.

You cannot simply say that this is your opinion and not justify it by not
telling us why we shouldn't upgrade, I think it's just plain irresponsible,
but that's just my opinion.  Smile.

In any case, seeing as how you're the owner of this list and it's sister
website and accompanying list, Blind Computing, your opinion holds quite a
bit of weight on this and the other list, so I think I, and many of others
on this list would like to know why the owner of the Jaws users list is
vehemently opposing the upgrade to Windows Vista.

Victor