Chances of retrieving the message that way are slim to none. Probably your best bet is to write to the sender of that important email and ask them to re-send it to you. then, save the message as a text file or select all from within it and copy to the clipboard for pasting into a Microsoft word file or a file in whatever your word-processing program of choice is.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicki" <vwher...@comcast.net>
To: "JAW'S Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 3:03 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] recovering lost e-mail

I accidentally deleted an important e-mail, and closed my outlook express before removing it from the deleted items folder. I hadn't backed up my OE
before I did it, so because my deleted folder empties when I close the
program, the e-mail is gone. Is  there a way I can go into OE under my
programs and restore or open the deleted folder which might contain that
e-mail? Thanks.

   Vicki

O Morning, how hast thou grabbed me.
--- an fear as Kilshanny