Hi,

  I am using JAWS 10 on XP Professional with Service Pack 3. I have updated
to Firefox version 3.013. After doing a Google search, when presented with
the results, on clicking any results, I am not brought to the new link. So,
I press Alt+Function key 4 and retry the search. On launching Firefox, I am
presented with a dialogue saying that I needed to close the previous Firefox
window or reboot the system. On trying to open websites, when I am not
brought to the new webpage, I retry and relaunch Firefox. The same dialogue
will appear.

Question: When I pressed Alt+Function key 4, haven't I closed the window?
When I do an Insert+Function 10, I don't see any Firefox running.

  So, is the above an indication that my Firefox has crashed and
malfunctioning?

  My next question:

Is Firefox 3.5 compatible with JAWS 10 then?

  Oh, how I miss Firefox 3.012.

  Thanks for reading.

Regards,

Siew Ling