From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Michael Hansen
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 7:37 AM
To: Jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem With Outlook 2007 and JAWS 11

Hello everyone,

I am having a bit of a problem with Outlook 2007 and JAWS.  Over the last
couple of days, whenever I arrow up and down through the Outlook message
list, JAWS says "Not selected" before reading the rest of the message info.

This did not happen by default when I installed Outlook 2007 earlier this
week (I had to reinstall Windows) and I'm wondering if this is a JAWS
problem or if I made some change (the only things I've done is to turn off
all of the reading and navigation paigns, etc.) that may have prompted this?

Thanks,

Michael