To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 6:38 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Talking Digital TV

In the apartment where I live in New York city, the building won't allow  us
too have anything other then cable.  Otherwise if I could, I would get
direct TV service, or look into getting dish network as an alternative too
cable, which is becoming  increasingly expensive.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Soner Çoban" <soner.b...@gmail.com>