I just e-mailed your information to my friend who is blind along with his
wife. Here is what he had to say. Hope it helps those that use this program.
Roger, Poppa Geno, I have the new messenger and it's fine and accessible.
Lulu doesn't like it much but apart from some new appearances, I can't tell
much difference. We figured since it was a requirement, we might as well
bite the bullet and upgrade. As said, no problems with accessibility. Should
you decide to get it, you'll need Norman to help with the kaptia but the
messenger itself is completely accessible.
Geno