From: "Kimsan" <ksong8...@msn.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] question

ok, everything always depends on something doesn't it? Just kidding!

    If I accidentally deleted a bookshelf how would I retreive it and have
it back on the VR stream?
I accidentally deleted the talking books bookshelf when actually trying to
delete a book and instead took out the entire bookshelf.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you
nothing. It was here first. - Mark Twain