Not able to bet to the help click. Would one of the owners unsubscribe me. Will be out for a week.
RJ
rjf...@verizon.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 11:24
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] reading email subject lines

Hi Lenny,

Have you tried widening your subject line?  If you haven't use the steps
below to do so.  These are steps are for XP / Outlook Express users.  I
don't know if they will work with Vista / Windows Mail or XP / Outlook.
While in Outlook Express press the alt + V keystroke for the view menu.
2. Arrow down to " Columns " and press enter or just press the letter " C ".
3. Arrow down to " Subject " and with " Subject " highlighted press the
keystroke alt + W. You will get a message stating how many pixels wide your subject line is currently set for. Back space this number out and type 400
or 425.  I currently have mine set at 430.  This will widen your subject
line so more print will fit.  After you type in your desired number of
pixels tab to okay and press enter.  Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Lenny McHugh