Thanks.  Hope Jaws 7 doesn't pose a problem.

Kim Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <torgersonena...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Ebay and Jaws.

Hi Kim,
    I am running the latest version of JAWS 10. I was on E-bay yesterday
shopping and bought several items. So, it is accessible. The only places I
can think of that might pose issues are there may be a capture image to sign
up on E-Bay. Since you will want to have a PayPal account there may be a
capture image there also. When you buy an item there is a place to give feed back and mostly a person just uses the space bar on the button that matches
your answer. At the bottom of this form is a button that I always have to
click with the JAWS cursor. These are the only JAWS specific issues I have
run in to.

God bless,
Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Kelly" <kim...@clearwire.net>