I ran the office repair tool under help and it seems to have fixed that
problem.  Also, I found that if your using imap instead of pop it causes
outlook to lag like that while it's synchronizing folders and emails.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Blackwell,
Clifford
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 10:27 AM
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com'
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Office 2007 sp 2 sluggishness problems

At work, they just installed Office 2007 sp 2.  I'm using the latest version
of Jaws 10.  Particularly in Outlook, I'm experiencing lots of sluggishness
when moving better emails and especially when opening emails.  It seems to
take 10 or more seconds for focus to be set so that I can read the email.
Also, hitting control doesn't seem to stop the reading of the subject line
so that focus can shift to the message.

Is this unusual for sp2 and is there any setting I can change to address the
problem?

Thanks in advance.

Clifford