To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 6:45 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] IE crashing with Jaws 9

Hi everyone:

I recently took the time to upgrade my main work computer to XP SP3, IE 7 and Jaws 9. Everything has been working very well except that IE crashes much more than it ever did with IE 6 and Jaws 6.2.

I just setup a blog site: blindoutrage.blogspot.com and IE crashes every time I try to visit that url. If I use Firefox 3.0 or if I use IE 7 with System Access, everything works fine. According to the error report that displays, the error occurs in fsdomsrv.dll. I know that is a Jaws module.

It would be helpful to me if a few other Jaws users could go out to the above url using IE and see if you also experience crashes.

This is the same problem that occurred when I tried to install the Microsoft Update service. I finally got around it by using System Access.

Thanks for your help.

John