Well, I hope that I got rid of the Imp. Since I could not find any pattern
or software that was causing the outlook express settings from being
automagically changed, I suspect something is messed up in one of the system
files. I did some internet searching and found a few year old post about
similar problems and that there was a security update. Even though I have
auto updates checked I went to look for updates to Microsoft software. There
were quite a few that I installed. about 25 including some driver updates.
Only time will tell if this corrected the problem.  There is one thing that
I installed that I will remove something about a windows search procedure.
On the task bar it states indexing complete. The one big problem that I had
with the driver updates was one was for my video. When the computer
restarted it was checked to install the video intercept for Jaws. I could
only read that line. It took my wife, sighted, to click on the install
button. Not sure why I could not read anything else on the screen with
either cursor. It took about six hours for all of the updates.

---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.