Hello; can anyone tell me how to transfer files from the folders within Outlook
Express such as in-box, sent items and other folders that I have created
into Windows Mail on my new laptop?

My old machine is running Jaws 5 something...XP Home and Outlook Express and my
new machine is running Jaws 10 something...Vista and Windows Mail.  I have
some important files that I need to transfer to my new machine before I can
decommission the old one.  I guess it doesn't really matter if the files are
transferred into folders in Windows Mail or just into folders within My
Documents as long as they make it to the new machine because some of them
contain some important info.

I have a spare external hard rive which comes up as drive f in My Computer so I
can use that as a vehicle for actually transferring the files.  Thing is
when I select all the files in a folder the copy option becomes unavailable and
in the move to folder options there are only options to move the files
to other folders within Outlook Express.

I'm sure I am missing something pretty obvious here so any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

GOODTIMES ROADSHOW...
Chairman of The Wedding DJ Association
A Proud Member of The Alliance of Mobile & Party DJs
£10m Public Liability Insurance
All equipment Portable Appliance Tested
Professional Dubbing License holder: PD-0000149

Please enquire about...
Black/White & LED Dance Floors
Chocolate Fountains
Exquisite Table Linen