To be honest it is quite similar to Outlook Express.

The folder structure works a little differently and you have an unread folder which is quite good but it is still early days for me. There is no first letter navigation in the folder structure and messages wont read automatically on opening them.

.

From: "Stewart A Overbey, Jr." <saover...@att.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:39 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 11, Windows7, and Email Clients

Graham, thanks for your response. Perhaps I'll take another look at it, but, at first glance, with VISTA, it appeared far too cluttered, and minus some features I've grown accustomed to.

Stewart A Overbey, Jr.
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His Holy names.

Source of Light Ministries INTL.
http://www.sourcelight.org
sover...@sourcelight.org
skype: Stewart.Overbey