If this is off topic, I'm sorry, but I'm a jaws user, and this fits in
my opinion.
I am using jaws 11 and windows 7. I've only had windows 7 for four days and am
learning tons every day.
While in windows live mail, whenever I delete a message from my in box, jaws
immediately starts telling me what I just deleted. How to stop this?
And, is there any way to get jaws to fill in the name of the contact's name
rather than have me go to the contact list, select the contact, and do it by
hang, by selecting the to button, tabbing over to ok, and then doing the email?
That's kind of clunky to send a message that way. There must be a better way.
Jim