Hi listers.  A new security update was just released for JAWS 9, build 2191.
However, when I tried to install it using the Check for Updates option of the
JAWS 9.0.2169U Help menu, I got an error message that the installation could
not be completed and that JAWS 9 should be repaired before trying to update it
again.  How do you run a JAWS repair anyway?  I checked the Help topics and the
FS downloads site, but could not find any information about performing a JAWS
repair.  Thanks for any help.

Gerald