Make sure your num lock key is turned off.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Patti
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 7:22 AM
To: Jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Excel 2003

Hey Gang,
I have a problem when I open up excel spread sheets 2003.
I can't use my up, down, right or left key to move around. The tab works,
but I don't want to go in a strait line.
What can I do to stop this, so I could use my arrow keys?
I've unloaded jaws, and that don't help.
I'm using, Jaws 10, XP home, IE 7, and I don't know what else you need.
Please help
Patti

If tomorrow starts without me, don't think we're far apart, for every time
you think of me, I'm right here, in your heart..)