You could get Office 2007 Home and Student which offers a license to use on
three computers.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Alan & Terrie
Robbins
Sent: 17 November 2009 20:37
To: Jaws-Users-List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] MS Office 2007 & JAWS

I know their is a learning curve with MS Office 2007 & JAWS
but also realize eventually we are all going to need to go
there (at least those of us that use MS products) My
understanding is Office 2000 will not work with Window's 7,
and I don't believe it worked with Vista. I'm still using XP
Pro but would like to learn Office 2007 prior to Window's 7
so as to lessen so much to learn @ once. The prices I've
been seeing for Office 2007 are  exorbitant especially
considering my wife & I have 3 networked computers in the
home plus my wife has a laptop. I was going to do some
research to see if there were some company's or possibly
even Microsoft that offered substantial discounts to
individuals with disabilities. Has anyone checked on this?
If not I will and report back unless that would be
considered off topic for this group. My daughter who teaches
@ our local Community College had a heck of a deal. As a
teacher she had the opportunity to pick up a copy of Office
2007 Professional for $25. Unfortunately, she could only get
one program @ that price.

Al