I would like to see QRZ.COM Callsign Database

 for checking ham radio call signs added.

Lois
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Damery
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 7:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Research Function In JAWS 11

  All,

  We are intending an update for JAWS 11 before the end of the month and
  it will include many new Research It items such as:
  BookShare.org Book Search
  Amazon product search
  Stock Quotes
  Web MD
  People Search for the White Pages
  Time check for any city in the world
  Area Code look up
  UPS Tracking Number

  Please watch for a new build with these in the coming days.

  Regards,
  Eric Damery