I sent this message some hours ago, but I don't know why, it didn't
arrive to me...

  Hello all, I am new Here.

  If someone is interested, at the link bellow there are Jaws 10.0 and 11.0
scripts for Yahoo Messenger 10.0.
  These scripts are updated by Pontes IT Department, Romania.
  The messages in the instant window are readed automatically by Jaws.
  The alt + 1, 2, 3, ... 9 keystrokes work correctly.
  New keystroke added: control + shift + enter open the last address found in
the window. For instance, if someone send you a Youtube link, you press control
+ shift + enter and the web browser will open the last web address vizible in
current window..

  At the link bellow, first heading is the message about Yahoo Scripts on
Pontes Organization Forum, there is the download link for scripts.
  After the web page will be loaded, press "h" to go to the start of the
message with the download link.
  http://www.pontes.ro/ro/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10900#10900

  Have a good day!
      Emanuel Boboiu