hi all members, this is ramy from egypt.
i'm not a scriptor at all, i  only have a question and hope the kind experts in
this list help me.

i've searched for jaws scripts for paltalk massenger, and i found a scripts for
paltalk9. unfortunatley, one must install the latest version of paltalk rather
than the old 9. after i upgraded my paltalk, the scripts become unvalid to some
extent. does anyone know where can i find an updated version of these scripts?

i know that this is might be difficult, so, if this is impossible, here is my
second question:
one of the features that still working in these scripts is the way of reading
messages in chat rooms. and all of you know that arabic is a right-to-lift
language. and my arabic speech synthesizer reads the messages from lift to
right, i.e. up-side-down arabic.
can i add some code to the .jss file or else where in order to make it read
arabic from right to lift as usual?
note that my synthesizer reads arabic correctly in skype chat window.
thank you for your patience.

cordials

skype id: kimo_2485