I still can't get in sue
Tomorrow Is Always Fresh With Know Mistakes In It Yet!
Anne Of Green Gables
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelly Ondich" <ryansmomm...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] facebook mobile and jaws?

Great post! Lots of helpful info for the main page.
One thing I wanted to mention about the mobile site is that pressing insert
and enter will allow you to navigate comment by comment. You have to arrow
up to see who said what but it's another way of doing things.
I really appreciate the info on using the main page.
Thanks!

Shelly Ondich, Certified Scentsy Consultant
Check out my website for specials and party opportunities!
http://scentsy.com/shellyondich