From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mich
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 7:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list @jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] incerting a sd card in your pc

hi all. I have a windows xp Home sp 3  pc Tower. it is a desk top pc not
a lap top pc.  and it has a slot to insert the sd card. I have inserted
it but it is a blank
sd card. I am just wondering how I would get windows to recognize
this?and also how I would eject it? It  is sticking out half way right
now so maybe it
is in the wrong slot. the sd card slots are on the front of my tower
right next to the usb port. the cards that I have seen have one corner
that is at a slight slant kind of like it has been cut off. they are the
standard sd card's that are used in cameras etc. I just am also
wondering where I would go to enable windows to show these cards on my
pc? many thanks. I hope to hear back from some one soon. from Mich.