From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Leonard Morris
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 3:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] lost speech while in ms word 2003

I am not sure if anything can be done to fix this but I will ask anyway. I
was writing a word document (should have periodically named/saved it)
creating a backup when I lost speech and had to reboot. However, I thought
MS word had a feature to make backups every so often even if you did not
name your open untitled document yet. If so where can I look to recover this
document? I wrote a lot of text and really am not keen on writing it over.
(smile/depressed)