To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] netflix

I just got a Netflix account for my family for Christmas. I also bought my oldest daughter a Roku box to stream Netflix movies directly to her TV.

The Netflix site seems fairly easy to navigate, find and play movies on your PC. Silverlight seems very stable and I have never noticed any hesitation or buffering stalls yet. I have no idea if there is any way to control the movie, such as pause, rewind or fast forward. There are no controls visible to JAWS. Perhaps there are hotkeys available. I also wish there were hotkeys to adjust the volume of the movie.

Don Marang