To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 4:34 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] face book tutorials

If the author of these tutorials would allow me to post them on my server I could go ahead and send them up by tomorrow morning. I have the bandwidth and web space is still available although I am about 70% full there is still room for these files. I don't like to do such things without authorization.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com