E-mail: hannahday2...@googlemail.com
MSN: hannahday1...@hotmail.co.uk
Skype: hannahday

On 19/01/2010 20:39, Jerry Posey wrote:
I haven't tried it but you would have to use tandem direct to connect
two computers on the same network. From reading you have to start at the
computer you want to access and make up your own access ID. Read about
tandem direct in the help file.

Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Chris
Hallsworth
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 2:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws tandem not working right.

Oh I didn't know this. Thanks for letting me know. So are you saying
then that I can't control my netbook from my laptop?

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.
If you need help with your computer, or you just have a computer-related

question, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.