HJPad is little more than a souped-up version of Wordpad. If you're looking for a simple, free accessible word proceesor designed around Wordpad, check out Jarte on the JAWS Users programs page.

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 9:36 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Update on HJPad

Hello all,
As you are aware there is an issue on some machines where HJPad fails to load and instead produce one or two error messages about a DLL it can't find. My dealer has got back with me. They are able to duplicate this issue, and has informed Freedom Scientific. The latest news is that this will be addressed in an upcoming JAWS update, however they cannot reveal when that will be available.
Thought I would let you know.
From Chris.
--
Chris Hallsworth