Tom, can you import last years data from TurboTax, in case I have problems with H&R Block?
George R. Marshall
marshall.geo...@gmail.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "First CRC Tom Vos" <wellsburg...@juno.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] tax software

I've always done my own taxes, and am tired of Turdo Tax charging me for
e filing, so this year I am using the IRS forms.  So far I'm reasonably
impressed.
You download pdf forms in which you can enter the data.
For help, you can go to the IRS website.
This method probably is best used by those who know how to use the IRS
forms, or be willing to spend plenty of time reading.
The up side, is, that after you do it this way for a year or two, it will
not be very difficult.
Blessings,
Tom
Diet Help