I recently installed the IEMax JAWS scripts which are supposed to enhance the
functionality of Internet Explorer.  For the most par, they do just that.  But
I discovered a problem with them.  When I press Control-K to add a temporary
place marker on a web  page, I get instead the web Search command.  Is there an
alternative JAWS command to add a temporary place marker with IEMax?  If not,
how do you delete the IEMax scripts and restore IE to normal?  Thanks.

Gerald