Stephanie,
That sounds like an internet provider problem, rather than a Jaws problem. but there is something I can suggest. Check your Junk Mail folder. You may find that some of those messages ended up in there, depending on how your Windows Live Mail's security settings are arranged.

John Justice

From: "Stephanie Smeader" <cu...@shaw.ca>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 3:44 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws frustrations with windows mail

Hello everyone I have a slight problem with windows mail!
Sometimes I check my email and I don't always get the same emails as my bf!
I'd like to know why this is going on!
It's getting frustrating for me to check my emails and not get the same amount of email as my bf does!
Any suggestions as to why this happens to me about 80% of the time?