You can adjust those settings in the program itself to suit your needs more
easily than SKRead in the past.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com
From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] skipe

Hello there;

one thing I can say about the skype-talking program, if you have lots of
activity with skype, example; contacts signing in and out, in coming calls,
etc, I found the program a little annoying, jaws will announce all the
contacts coming online, offline, etc.

if you like this, then? the program should suit your needs.