Chris, Can I, with a 64 bit machine run jaws 32 bit on it? Jim

From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 10:21 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows 7 64 bit problem

64 bit is great but it's not for me at this time. I've decided to go back to 32 bit as JAWS reads things a lot better on that platform, plus I can use some programs that work better with JAWS on a 32 bit operating system, like Winamp. I will definitely monitor the progress on how screen readers work on a 64 bit operating system, but for now I'm happy with good old 32 bit. So I think this is the reason why things aren't reading for you.
Sorry I can't offer any more help on this.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vincent Martin" <vmar...@mindspring.com>