From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 2:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Removing a Table from a Word document with Word 2007
and JAWS 10?

I do not have Office 2007 here at home, so I'm just suggesting things that I
think I've used at work.

Position your cursor in the first cell of the table.  Press the Applications
Key and see what the delete feature does.

If that does not work, again position your cursor in the first cell of the
table.
Navigate to the table design tab on the ribbon.  Sorry I do not remember the
exact name of this tab or button.
There might be a delete table command here, or maybe some place else on the
ribbon.

In Office 2007, there is a select entire table command.  In order to use it
when using JAWS, you have to use the Pass Through command first.  I've used
this sequence when converting a table to text, so I do not know if it will
work.

I hope some of this info gets you pointed in the right direction.

Annette