Good morning everyone:

Yesterday morning, I installed the latest update for jaws 11. When I wentback into my outlook express 6 too read my email, I noticed that my ongoing problem with outlook express 6still reads previous names of messages which were deleted. In other words, when I delete a message that I have already read and open another new message, I hear the name and subject line of the previous senders message. Before I installed the latest update of the latest jaws, which was version jaws11 point 754, I went and reinstalled jaws 11 full version from the website too see if that might have corrected the previous version of the program. since it didn't, I reinstalled jaws 11 from the web, because I don't have a dvd driveon this computer as it is almost 8 years old. I have tried doing a repair of jaws but as I said, it is still ongoing. Since I have nortons antivirus running in the backround shouldn't it pick up any viruses that are on my system? Should I also, maybe do a full system scan? is it possible that there might be mailware that's causing this problem? If anyone has other suggestions to offer then the one's I've already tried, bring them on.