Interesting, I rather like being anonymous.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com
From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Error message

hello there;

if your talking about the re-search it, in regards to, finding your
information through people serch,

the criteria you type in, needs to look like;
D Ferrin followed by semi colon  City followed by a comma State abbreviation

then press your enter key, then do the people search,

I've had no problems here.