To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] blackboard

A word of warning though, I work with studens in higher education from universities all over the UK and have learned that most institutions have a customised version of Blackboard, often given another name at that university. Some flavours of the portal are more accessible than others...

All the best,
Barry G
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve" <k...@sbcglobal.net>