From: "graham smith" <g.smith...@rogers.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 7:12 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] skype

    HI

I believe I was using skype 4.1 and all was working well with scripts and
skype talking.

When I opened skype the other day I believe it updated and now no scripts
will work and I cannot make much sense out of it at all.  I cannot even see
which version I am running.

It was working so well but it is barely useable now, how can I get back to
the version I was using.  Should I delete it all and downnload the scripts
again?

I know a lot of people say use 3.8 but 4.1 was working really well for me

Graham