Well I am not savvy on when they play all the time, I just put in tx rangers baseball and get usually both american/national info.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan & Terrie Robbins" <arobb...@nycap.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MLB Scores

Patricia,

Usually the way it works is it gives you up to the minute
scores on games being played, scores of any completed games,
and the scheduled start time of games yet to start on the
date one uses. If you don't enter a date, it assumes today.
This is the first time I've noticed a problem and can't
remember if I have actually looked at it since the other day
when updating to latest version of JAWS

Al