Chris, I am already regestered already so not sure what is going on. I tried entering a city and still got no farther so mnot sure what is going on,.

Matthew

Contact info.

MSN/e-mail: ilovecountrymusic...@gmail.com
yahoo:  md1616
skype: graduater2004

On 6/12/2010 7:56 AM, chris hallsworth wrote:
Really? Last I tried to activate I was just asked for my authorization number. Oh yes, it's because I registered my license already some time last year. When you first activate your new license you will be asked to register. You can click register later and continue activation, but on the second computer or when you activate the same machine a second time you will be required to register and activation won't continue until you do. Hope this helps.

Mr IT Help Desk [HND]
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266