From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of chris
hallsworth
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How does JAWS11 latest ver work with MS Office
2010?

I will be when I power up my netbook. I have the latest JAWS 11
installed (11.0.1447) and Windows 7 Starter. I installed the trial of
Office 2010 Professional. When I have done some tests I will sure report
back.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 17/06/2010 18:56, Dujari, Prateek wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Apparently Freedom Scientific says JAWS 11 doesn't officially support
Office 2010 and that only JAWS12 will. However, in the pitch for JAWS11 at
their website under 'new features in JAWS11' they say it supports Office
2010 with no additional details.

> Does anyone on this list use Office 2010 with JAWS11 and if so are you
experiencing any issues at all?