Disable your ie add ins

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Ijemmer Ramos
Sent: 26 June 2010 08:49
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Facebook with JAWS

Hi listers,

Is there anyway to have access to facebook with usability at the same time?
When I use facebook with internet explorer 8 and with JAWS 10, my netbook
freezes to the point that I need to restart my computer. However I notice
that using firefox makes it a little faster and I seldom encounter the
freezing of my machine.But I still have some problems such as the difficulty
with writing in edit fields to write a comment or set a status because more
often than not, the edit box takes too long to appear or does not appear at
all. I have been using the mobile site to communicate with my friends and
AIM 7.2 to use the chat, but I just wonder if there is any add on that I can
incorporate with IE  or firefox to make my facebooking more enjoyable in
their main site itself.
Thanks in advance

Ijemmer