Hi All,

I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but forgive my repetitiveness, as I am
desperate for a solution.  Smile.

I have a Toshiba L500 laptop, running Windows 7 64 bit edition and the latest
build of Jaws 11.

Basically, what happens is that all of the other windows sounds, including any
music I play through the speakers are coming out just fine, and, in fact, in
wicked surround sound, something I did not expect from such tiny laptop
speakers as these.

Suffice it to say, while all of the other sounds are coming through just fine,
Jaws is coming through all tinny, as though, if I didn't know any better, it
were coming from a modem speaker or something like that.

I'm sure everyone here remembers those dial-up modem sounds?

Well, that's what Jaws sounds like, small and tinny.

Does anyone know if this is standard operating behaviour for Jaws on a Windows
7 64 bit system, or is there a setting I've overlooked.

I've gone into the properties, and the sounds and all that other stuff, and
have fooled around with equalizer settings and the like, but again, it doesn't
seem to correct the problem.

I have gotten it to perk up, and even base a bit, but again, you still get that
distant sound, as though it were in St. Petersburg, Florida where it
originated.  LOL.

Anyway, if anyone knows how to fix this, or even if this is what it's supposed
to sound like, please let me know.

Thanks for any help y'all can give me.

Scorpio