It's a graphic. Do you have some sort of scanning software that you can use to scan it like kurzwell?
At 04:33 PM 7/10/2010, you wrote:
Hi.

using JAWS 10 and Adobe Reader version 8:

I'm trying to read menus at http://www.pagliaiscarbondale.com/ that is a PDF document.

I can download the document, and I get the message that the document is untagged and Adobe needs to prepare it for reading. Then, once the document is ready, all I get is a message saying "Alert, empty page."

I've tried saving as a text document and still there's nothing visible to JAWS.

Any thoughts on what to do here?

Thanks.

Lisa

I HAD A THOUGHT!  No. Wait. False alarm.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@verizon.net

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100710-2, 07/10/2010
Tested on: 7/10/2010 9:33:45 PM