Did you use the ctrl-shft-d sequence so that it would work in all your programs on the computer? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Victoria Vaughan" <vrvaug...@mailzone.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 4:13 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] A Jaws Dictionary problem

Hi, I have a strange pronunciation problem. In my Jaws 11 pronunciation dictionary, I have told Jaws to pronounce MR. as mister. If I am reading line by line, my Jaws 11 will pronounce Mr. as mister. However, if I go anywhere before that and start the "Say All", Jaws will just read the M and R letters and the period.

Do any of you know how I can get Jaws to always read this abbreviation correctly?

Many thanks! Vicky