I already have JAWS Professional on my computer and the SMA for two new versions won't cost me any more.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Marang" <donald.mar...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Upgrading my Windows program

Keep in mind that Freedom Scientific will charge more for JAWS for use in Windows 7 Pro than it does for Windows 7 Home Premium.

I think Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade packages range from about $100 to $125. I have heard that Microsoft is again offering a family 3 pack for $150. A good deal if your family has more than one computer. I guess this could be used with two other friends as well. It comes with one set of disks and three license product keys.

I do not know how much an upgrade to Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate would be.

Don Marang