To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws with Windows xp mode in Windows 7

Ok well then will try it out with my other screen reader and see what
happens as have an old program Partition magic that isn't compatible with
win 7 or win vista that prefer to use when partitioning hard drives.

So many thanks for the answers and explanation on what's happening or going
on when using Jaws in windows xp mode.